Cordless Telephone Speech Network IC Incorporating Cross-Point Switch
The AN6472NFBP is a speech network IC which
includes a receiver noise reducing function and is most
suitable for quality cordless telephones. It incorporates a
cross-point switch controlled by serial input. It allows
speech path switching and mixing, and provides for
three- or four-person communication and other sophisticated
functions. It also incorporates REC/PLAY amplifiers
with VOX circuits.
· The speech block can operate on line voltage, with no
external power supply, and is operational even during a
commercial power failure.
· Incorporates a receiver noise reducing function to
improve the handset's howling margin.
· Incorporates auto. PAD, dial mute, DC voltage regulation,
and other basic speech functions.
· The cross-point switch can be operated independently.
· Each output of the cross-point switch can correspond to
multiple inputs, allowing three- or four-person communication.
· The REC/PLAY amplifiers incorporate ALC and VOX
· Receiver volume can be increased by 6 dB or 9 dB.>
|AN6472NFBP||Panasonic||Cordless Telephone Speech Network IC Incorporating Cross-Point Switch||217|